The video how to prepare Pudina rice or Mint rice on you tube :
Pudina Rice or Mint Rice is very yummy and has good flavor. Mint or Pudina is good for stress relieving. Pudina or Mint is very good for digestion and skin care. Pudina or Mint is good as mouth refresher. Pudina or Mint helps in reducing the nausea. Pudina or Mint is not good for nursing mothers as some people speak that it can decrease the milk production. Pudina Rice has good amount of pudina or mint and is very tasty to eat and quick to prepare.
Ingredients for making Pudina Rice or Mint Rice:
Pudina leaves or Mint leaves 2 bunches
Basmati Rice 1 cup
Water 1 ½ to 2 cups
(Depending on the rice)
Onion 1 medium sized
Cumin or Jeera 1 teaspoon
Garlic pods 4
Ginger 2 inch piece
Green chili 4
Garam masala ¾ teaspoon
Oil 2 table spoons
Salt as needed
Preparations for making Pudina Rice or Mint Rice:
1. Wash and soak basmati rice in water for about ½ an hour. Wash the mint leaves or pudina leaves. Cut the onion, garlic and ginger into pieces.
2. Heat skillet or deep vessel or pressure cooker. Add oil after oil is hot add jeera start to splutter, add onion pieces and saute well.
3. When the onion becomes translucent add ginger, garlic, green chili and pudina leaves. When the mint becomes soft switch off the stove.
4. Grind this into a coarse paste.
5. Add the paste to the soaked rice and mix well. Add garam masala powder, salt and mix well.
6. Close the cooker and keep whistle. After 3 whistles switch off the stove. Wait for 15 minutes. Serve hot with raita.
Explore: Pudina Rice or Mint Rice , Pudina Rice, Mint Rice. F
or video on you tube type "the recipe world channel" Pudina Rice or Mint Rice. In you tube type pudina rice.
Print this recipe of Pudina Rice or Mint Rice. Try this Pudina Rice or Mint Rice at home. The video of the Pudina Rice or Mint Rice is in you tube.
THE RULES OF THE AWARD:
Share it with 15 other friends.
Write 7 things about you.
Don't forget to inform the person whom you have awarded by leaving a comment in their space.
I pass on these awards to:
1. Charu Srivastava , I 'm a foodie
2. Jay Tasty Appetite
3. Anu Anus' Healthy Kitchen
4. Aruna Veggie Paradise
5. Amy Food corner
6. Amina Amina Creations
7. EC Simple Indian cooking
8. Faseela Good Food
9. Menaga Sashiga
10. Rasi Vegetarian Food and me
11. Vamitha Anand My Culinary Trail Room
12. Nitya 4th sense cooking
13. Amerandra Amu's Recipies
7 facts about me ...
Like to cook variety of dishes