The picodegalo or salsa is a famous mexican salad. Picodegalo or sasla is the favorite of many people. The blend of veggie gives a very nice taste to Picodegalo. Picodegalo or salsa is used in burritos.Ingredients for Picodegalo or Salsa:
White onion 1 big sized
Jalapeno peppers or Thick chillies 3
Fresh cilantro leaves or coriander leaves ½ cup chopped finely
Lime juice 1 table spoon
Salt as needed
Preparation for Picodegalo or Salsa :
1. Cut onion, tomatoes, cilantro leaves and jalapeno into small pieces. Transfer them to a bowl.
2. Add lemon juice and salt. Mix well.
3. Refrigerate for and an hour (optional).
Explore: Mexican Salsa or Picodegalo or Salsa
Print the recipe of Mexican Salsa or Picodegalo or Salsa
Thanks to Preethi of Preethi's Kitchen for sharing the lovely award with me. I pass on the award to my friends.
Five random facts :
1. Love to try different dishes
2. Blogging a part of life
3. Like to visit places
4. Spend time with friends
5. Take life as it comes
I pass on these awards to:
2. Jay Tasty Appetite
3. Anu Anus' Healthy Kitchen
4. Aruna Veggie Paradise
5. Amy Food corner
6. Amina Amina Creations
7. EC Simple Indian cooking
8. Faseela Good Food
9. Menaga Sashiga
10. Rasi Vegetarian Food and me
11. Vamitha Anand My Culinary Trail Room
12. Nitya 4th sense cooking
13. Amerandra Amu's Recipies
14. Sushma Authentic food delights
15. Surabhi My cook book
Rules for both the awards are pretty much the same :
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this Award and link them back
2. Then say some 5 random facts about you.
3. Spread the joy by nominating 10- 15 fellow bloggers, it is a way of appreciation.
4. Finally convey the bloggers about the nomination.